Monday 22 October 2012

Gallery

Ok, so I admit it, I've had a couple of senior moments lately. When we were away, on the Tuesday, I realised there would be a good sunset. So I set off, camera in hand to photograph it, leaving husband as I thought, dozing off. When I got to the seafront, I took the first pic, only to be told by my camera that there was no card in it. I had taken the card out to see if I could view the pictures on my computer.
I was contemplating going back, but then would probably have missed the sunset altogether, then I spotted husband, he hadn't dozed off, and decided to join me with his camera. I explained my dilemma, and he said 'go into Asda and buy a card ' When I said 'I haven't any cash', he felt in his pocket and produced a tenner. Lovely man!
So I got my card and my sunset pics, and of course that card was in there when I took the family pics. DOH!


When shall we three meet again
great nephew, sister and 2 cousins

Soppy dog
a cat in the garden

I sneaked onto her lap
Son and daughter in law

No comments:

Post a Comment