Tuesday 9 August 2011

A continuation


Sorry I didn't complete this blog, but somehow I have managed to wreck the thingummy jiggery that I use to upload pictures. Husband has helped out by lending me one. As I was saying, we spent some time in the play area
fun on the swing
trying the slide
enjoying the slide
After this we left for Daughter's where we had a cup of tea and a piece of cake. My cup seemed to smell funny, and I was muttering about cups smelling of washing up liquid. Daughter asked Son in Law what tea he had given me and he replied 'Earl Grey', no wonder it smelled odd! He had even put milk in it. I am a PG tips/Assam  lover so it did rather amuse me. The cake was very jammy, and very yummy!
cake, courtesy Sainsbury's
Mummy blew the candles out
We then came home, but were too stuffed to have a meal, and I returned later so that they could go out for a meal. Baby did wake for about three quarters of an hour, but he has a cold and was obviously feeling thirsty and miserable. However I eventually got him to settle.
Our Pastor is still away, but we had a visit from an elderly preacher, who comes about once a year. He is very good. in the evening we had some visitors, parents of some of our Sunday school children.
Yesterday I had hydrotherapy in the morning, then went into Harpenden, I spent most of my time in Nationwide, as they tried to sort out a problem for me. they also managed to sell me improved House cover, for around the same price. I spent most of the afternoon asleep. a series of late nights, and the exercises, with the warmth of the pool had obviously worn me out. well I must be off, have to go into town this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment