Friday 11 December 2009

Bah Humbug

Well I have reached that time of year again when I am exhausted and wondering why I bother. The workmen are not here today, and so I took the opportunity to go out and do things. I visited the ladies at my old dance class, they were having nibbles at the end of the class. I cannot join in for fear of setting my back off, so couldn't use up any calories, but joined in the nibbles, (and I missed weight watchers yesterday!)
Then I popped into town, to transfer money so I can pay the workmen when they have finished, then went to the garden centre for a Christmas tree. it cost an arm and a leg, but I had gardening club vouchers, so it was cheapeer. i also picked up a plant fro a Christmas present.
Then off searching for more cards, preferably with nativity scenes. I managed to find some. When I got home, I struggled to get the tree out of the car and on to the new patio.
I came indoors and realise what mess I had left everything in. Cards and lists everywhere. I can't do the tree till it is tidy in here. I always feel that I will never get it all done before Christmas.
Then my daughte rang, she wants to come round to look for stuff! I feel like hiding under a duvet.
I fell asleep on the sofa at 9 pm last night, but when I got to bed couldn't get off. I would love to wake up refreshed, but it never happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment