Sunday 13 December 2009

Day of Rest

Well here we are at the end of another Sunday. Husband did not make it to church this morning, he felt unwell whilst getting ready,so I went alone. We had a Sermon on Daniel in the lions den, it is surprising that I always get something new out of these stories. I had quite forgotten that Daniel was in his 80s when he went in the den, and the pastor explained the reason for the stone being sealed. I can't recall ever having that explained before.
I fell asleep after lunch as usual, but did not get out for my afternoon walk. I made a Birthday card for Son in law instead. We both went to church this evening, another good sermon on Colossians, then after we got home were invaded by daughter and Son-in-law.
Good thing had made the card as I was thinking his Birthday was Tuesday, but It is tomorrow. I didn't have it on the calendar. I quickly wrote a cheque and grabbed an envelope.
I really should try getting to bed earlier, then I might get into a sleep pattern. if I don't sleep I get all grumpy. Workmen back tomorrow, I should have a lovely front garden wall soon. Hope to get plumber fixed up tomorrow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment