Thursday 17 December 2009

see amid the winter snow....

That is one of the carols which we sang at our ladies' meeting Christmas session today. Since then it has come on to snow and as I write it is still coming down thick and fast.This could be a problem for us Husband is due to drive 100 miles to collect his Mum on Saturday. Please pray that the weather will improve and the roads will be clear. It will be here first Christmas as a widow, and we do want her to be able to spend it with us.
Otherwise it has been a fairly normal Thursday, I went and got weighed, had time to walk down, weight has remained stable which is good, as things have hardly been normal here the last couple of weeks. I stopped off to get someone a present in Marks, then caught the bus home. The printer refused to print any more photo sheets,despite me putting in a new cartridge, so I still haven't finished the cards. Off to said ladies' meeting and a message from Luke Jenner, then gave my regular lady a lift home. She gave me a card, which I discovered later was for the local bus drivers!
The printer would still not co-operate, but other half sorted it when he got home. I still didn't have enough, hope it co-operates now. Wish now I had asked him what he did. In view of weather he got dumplings tonight, I abstained s I'd had a mince pie.
he has brought his laptop home as he probably won't get the car up the hill at the back tomorrow. They grit the side roads once in a blue moon I don't know if they have even gritted main roads, about par for HCC. Hot chocolate then bed I think, with a hotty

No comments:

Post a Comment